Sunset Sail and Snorkel
Sail with us across the remarkable waters of the Red Sea, go snorkeling in the coral reef, and enjoy the company of Eilat’s finest sailors on our Sails and Snorkels Tour!
Leaving Eilat’s northern marina, we’ll begin our journey southbound on a sailboat. Powered mainly by wind, the sailboat provides an exceptional experience for everyone.
Guided by experienced sailing staff, you will learn the geography and nature of the gulf and expert boating techniques.
Anchoring in proximity to the coral reef, you can easily jump ship to snorkel and observe the Red Sea’s colorful sea life, cool down in the deep blue water, or chill with refreshments on board. On our way back to the northern marina, we’ll enjoy beverages and music as we soak in the stunning landscape.
Our must-see sailing tour takes you into the Red Sea, where you can enjoy the unique contrast between the deep blue sea and the towering desert mountains. Enjoy the rich kaleidoscope of underwater life and sail on an actual sailboat. It will surely be one of the highlights of your vacation to Israel!
- Sail a sailboat in the Red Sea
- Snorkel over the coral reef
- Jump out to the crystal clear waters
- Enjoy incredible view where the sea and the desert mountains meet
Good to Know
- We will meet at the Northern Marina in Eilat
- This tour is accompanied by highly skilled and friendly sailing staff
- Things to bring: Hat and sunscreen, Bathing suit, towel
- Optional - your own swimming goggles/snorkel
- Snorkeling gear
- Water & Snacks
- Life jackets
- Optional – bring your own swimming goggles/snorkel