This is a half day Dead Sea tour, leaving from Jerusalem. We'll head from the city to the lowest place on earth where you'll have a chance to float in the waters, immerse yourself in the mud, and relax with some tea, dates and walnuts
- Visit the lowest point on earth
- Float in the magical waters
- Immerse yourself in the healing mud
- Enjoy some fresh mint tea with walnuts and dates
- Winter Schedule
- 12:30 - Depart up from Abraham Hostel-Davidka Square
- 13:30 - Arrive at Dead Sea beach
- 15:30 - Leave the beach and head back to Jerusalem
- 16:30 - Arrive back in Jerusalem
- Summer Schedule
- 15:30 - Depart up from Abraham Hostel-Davidka Square
- 16:45 - Arrive at Dead Sea beach
- 18:30 - Leave the beach and head back to Jerusalem
- 19:30 - Arrive back in Jerusalem
- *Please be aware that the departure time for this tour does change seasonally, so check your confirmation for the correct time for your departure.
Leaving from Jerusalem, we’ll make the quick journey to the Dead Sea, arriving at the beach in the north of the Dead Sea at the best time of the day, when the water is cool and inviting with the beach both comfortable and relaxing. You’ll have time to float in the famous salty water or immerse yourself in the mineral-rich mud which is sold around the world as beauty products. Before you leave, relaxed and happy, try some mint tea with dates and walnuts after which we pack up and head back to Jerusalem.
Our Dead Sea Chill Out is a non guided tour, that leaves from Jerusalem twice a week, offering great value and a convenient option for visiting the Dead Sea. Including all transportation and beach entry, it’s the perfect solution for you, so don’t miss this site of great natural beauty and significance.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.