The perfect option for those wishing to visit Bethlehem on Christmas Eve to experience the famous midnight mass, our transportation service will pick you up from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, drop you right in the center of Bethlehem, and return you once the celebrations have finished
- Enjoy the convenience of transportation directly into Bethlehem
- Experience the atmosphere and Christmas cheer in the birthplace of Jesus
- Departs from both Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
- 19:00 - Pickup from Tel Aviv - Abraham Hostel
- 20:00 - Pickup from Jerusalem - Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem
- 20:15 - Pickup from Jerusalem - Carta Parking Lot near Jaffa Gate
- 21:00 - Arrive in Bethlehem
- 01:00 - Depart from Bethlehem
- 01:45 - Arrive back in Jerusalem
- 02:45 - Arrive back in Tel Aviv
- Passport Restrictions
- - Not available for Israeli passport holders
- Entrance into Basilica
- Please note that this tour provides transportation only and those wishing to enter the Basilica or other relevant holy sites on the eve should contact the relevant religious authority.
The Basilica of the Nativity in Bethlehem marks the place where most Christian denominations believe Jesus was born. Its significance at Christmas cannot be discounted, and each Christmas Eve it is home to a midnight mass celebrating Christmas and the birth of Jesus, with many guests and dignitaries attending each year.
While entrance to the Basilica itself is restricted to those holding invitations, the service is broadcast on large screens each year in Manger square, directly outside the basilica.
Join pilgrims, locals and tourists as they gather for this unique experience and see Bethlehem come alive with the Christmas spirit!
Guided Bethlehem Christmas Tour
For those also wanting a guided tour of Bethlehem, visiting each of the holy sites, check out our Bethlehem Christmas Tour during the day on the 24th of December.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.
From Jerusalem – 95 ILS
From Tel Aviv – 145 ILS
You can also book our Bethlehem Christmas Tour here, which is earlier in the day.