Our 'Best of the West Bank' Private tour provides the perfect opportunity to explore the West Bank cities and sites which are full of history, culture, religion and of course, politics
- Enjoy an Abraham Private Tours experience for individuals or groups of all sizes
- Customize the pickup/dropoff points, itinerary, attractions and get great group discounts!
- Visit the city where Jesus was born, Bethlehem
- Explore the ancient city of Jericho
- Tour the vibrant, modern, city of Ramallah
- Experience an authentic Arabic style lunch
- 07:30 - Depart from Tel Aviv / Jerusalem
- 09:00 - Qasr el-Yahud baptism site
- 9:45 - Tour of Jericho
- 11:15 - Tour of Ramallah
- 13:00 - Lunch (not included)
- 12:30 - Tour of Bethlehem
- 18:00/19:00 - Approximate return to Jerusalem/Tel Aviv
- * This is a suggested itinerary. If you wish to customize it, please write in the remarks.
- NB: All times are approximate and highly dependant on traffic conditions
- - Passports are required, and it is unlawful for Israeli Passport holders to join
Immerse yourself in the best that the Palestinian areas have to offer, as you explore this region with our quality guides, enjoying the quality Abraham Private Tours’ experience. Available everyday departing from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, we will visit the cities you have heard of in the media, history books and religious texts, and discover the reality and day to day lives of those that live there.
Visiting Bethlehem, Jericho, Ramallah and the Jordan River, this itinerary is packed with interesting and significant sites. Starting the day with a visit to Qasr-Al-Yahud, the baptismal site of Jesus on the Jordan river and just meters from the Jordanian Border, you’ll then depart for Jericho. We’ll visit Jericho and have an amazing view of the Mount of Temptation, the site where Jesus’ defeat of the devil is claimed to have taken place.
Then it’s on to Ramallah, the administrative centre of governance for the Palestinian Authority, and home to Arafat’s tomb, and a bustling and vibrant market and city center. We’ll explore the city on foot, with your guide showing you the sites along the way.
The last stop of the day is Bethlehem, where we will visit the famous holy sites found within the centre of this ancient city, such as the Church of Nativity and the Milk Grotto. We’ll walk through the Old City and see its active and vibrant markets, to give you a feel of the culture and lifestyle in Bethlehem. Finally, we will visit the colourful and politically charged separation barrier, which features colourful contributions made by the famous graffiti artist, Banksy, before returning home or continuing to your next destination.
Returning to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv in the early evening, this is a Private tour worth taking if you don’t want to miss out on visiting the best that this amazing region has to offer.