Pedal your way through Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and it's surroundings on Yom Kippur, when all cars and buses stop!
- Use an environmentally form of travel
- Visit places you never could have on foot
- Travel on Yom Kippur where there is no transportion available.
- This will be available September 2017 - Rent from Either Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
- (Yom Kippur Eve) - 07:00 onwards (until 8:30pm) - Pickup bike from Abraham Hostel Jerusalem or Tel Aviv (depending on choose when booking)
- (Yom Kippur) - 20:30 - Latest time for return of bike to same location
Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are best seen not from a window, but by pedaling your way through the hills, valleys, streets and alleys. On Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish year, gas guzzling vehicles are forbidden for use by the Jewish faith, and are avoided completely by the general public. Traveling by bike this day and imagining what city life would look like without cars is the thing to do! This is the most environmentally friendly form of speedy travel,and you will be able to reach places you never would have been able to on foot or by car.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.