For the fastest and most convenient transportation between Northern Israel and Jordan, this Nazareth to Amman transfer service is well priced and available four days weekly
- Full transportation between Nazareth in Israel and Amman in Jordan
- Part of the quickest overland route to Amman from Northern Israel
- Arrive into Amman, the gateway to Petra and Wadi Rum from the North
- Leaves from and arrives in central locations
- We will be ceasing availability for this transfer on Sundays beginning November
- Nazareth to Amman
- 08:30 - Depart from Nazareth - 3 Marj Ibn Amer Street
- Amman to Nazareth
- 14:00 - Depart from Amman - Wardat el-Bustan Hotel
- Printed Confirmation
- Please note it is important to print your email confirmation and bring with you when boarding your bus. Unfortunately simply displaying the confirmation on your smartphone is not sufficient.
- Border Delays
- We have no control over the border customs and immigration process. If you are personally delayed extensively due to your visa or security issues we unfortunately cannot wait more than half an hour before we continue to the border, and you will need to take alternative private transportation to your final destination. In such cases where you are delayed beyond our control, no refund will be possible.
If you are planning a trip to Jordan or Petra, or have already been and need a convenient method of transportation to Israel, this reliable transfer service between Nazareth and Amman is for you.
With departures four times weekly, this transfer is likely to suit almost any planned itinerary or last minute trip.
Note: This transportation is run by an external partner operator. It is not guided or assisted meaning that all visa and further arrangements must be made by the customer
It is important to be aware when crossing the border that throughout the year Jordan and Israel have time differences due to ‘daylight savings’ changes. Please keep this in mind when considering this service, to be sure that you will be arriving into Jordan in time for any flight/transfers.
Visa and Border Information
Please check the relevant Israeli and Jordanian government websites for the most up to date visa eligibility and pricing information. While most nationalities can obtain a visa at the border, some travelers may require a visa in advance.
For travelers exiting Israel, a fee of 107 ILS is payable at the Israeli border, and 40 Jordanian Dinars (approx $56 USD) is required for the Jordanian Visa. For those entering Israel from Jordan, a Jordanian exit fee of 10 Jordanian Dinars (approx. 15 USD) may be payable.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.