For the fastest and most convenient transportation between Northern Israel and Jordan, this Nazareth to Amman transfer service is well priced and available a few times a week.
- Full transportation between Nazareth in Israel and Amman in Jordan
- Part of the quickest overland route to Amman from Northern Israel
- Arrive into Amman, the gateway to Petra and Wadi Rum from the North
- Leaves from and arrives in central locations
- Nazareth to Amman
- 08:30 - Depart from Nazareth - 97 Paulus Ha-Shishi St. (Nazarene Transport and Tourism Office)
- 13:15 Arrive in Amman - Waradat Albustan Hotel.
- Amman to Nazareth
- 14:00 - Depart from Amman - Waradat Albustan Hotel.
- 19:30 - Arrive in Nazareth - Marj Ibn Amer St (Clalit Hospital/Deloitte building
- Printed Confirmation
- Please note it is important to print your email confirmation and bring it with you when boarding your bus. Unfortunately, displaying the confirmation on your smartphone is not sufficient.
- Border Delays
- We have no control over the border customs and immigration process. If you are personally delayed extensively due to your visa or security issues the bus unfortunately cannot wait for you, and you will need to take alternative private transportation to your final destination. In such cases, if you have been delayed beyond our control, no refund will be possible.
- Staying in Nazareth before or after your travels?
- Check out the award winning Fauzi Azar Inn in Nazareth for a complete experience!
If you are planning a trip to Jordan or Petra, or have already been and need a convenient method of transportation to Israel, this reliable transfer service between Nazareth and Amman is for you.
With departures a few times a week, this transfer is likely to suit almost any planned itinerary or last minute trip.
This is a public bus service, operated by an external operator. It is not guided or assisted, meaning all border procedures, visas and further arrangements are to be made by the customer and are his/her own responsibility. Abraham Tours website is the exclusive provider of online sales for the bus service operated by Nazarene Tours.
It is important to be aware when crossing the border that throughout the year Jordan and Israel have time differences due to ‘daylight savings’ changes. Please keep this in mind when considering this service, to be sure that you will be arriving into Jordan in time for any flight/transfers.
Visa and Border Information
Please check the relevant Israeli and Jordanian government websites for the most up to date visa eligibility and pricing information. While most nationalities can obtain a visa at the border, some travelers may be required to obtain a visa in advance.
For travelers exiting Israel, a fee of 107 ILS is payable at the Nazarene Transport and Tourism offices in Nazareth (bus’ departure location) or at the Israeli border, and 40 Jordanian Dinars (approx $56 USD) is required for the Jordanian Visa, when staying under 3 nights. Passengers staying 3 nights or more will have to pay 10 JOD. For those entering Israel from Jordan, a Jordanian exit fee of 10 Jordanian Dinars (approx. 15 USD) may apply.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.