Are you feeling hungry but don’t know where to grab some food? Then we’ve got just the thing for you. See what culinary secrets Tel Aviv has to offer in a new interactive mobile tour. Roam around the city while following the instructions on your phone. Be your own tour guide with the BiteMojo app. BiteMojo offers self-guided food tours that let you discover Tel Aviv in a way you have not seen or tasted before. Just bring your smartphone and enjoy the treats
- Discover local food from Tel Aviv during a 2½ hour walk.
- Walk through the Florentin area, known for its funky and hip neighborhood.
- Visit 3 different restaurants that each offer a distinctive dish.
- Be your own tour guide with the incredibly user-friendly BiteMojo app.
- No internet required to run the app.
- Discover many other interesting places, shops and works of art along the way. The app highlights several points of interest during the tour.
- Start the tour at your convenience. There is no specific time to begin or end. Having said that, the second stop of the tour, Café Levinsky, closes at 6PM.
- Start: Departure at Abraham Hostels. Run the BiteMojo app and your tour can begin.
- 1st stop. Sabich de Lux
- 2nd stop. Cafe Levinksy
- 3rd stop. Bretonne Creperie
When you are ready to leave for the tour, install BiteMojo and go the Tour desk to receive your special login details. These details will enable you to find the customized tour for Abraham Hostels. Once you’ve successfully found the right tour, make sure you download the tour while your WIFI is still on. When the download is complete, you can begin your experience of culinary delight.
After a small 10 minutes’ walk, you will come across the first destination. Like the name suggests, Sabich de lux is about one thing and one thing only: Sabich. This traditional Israeli dish is a must try if you are in the neighborhood. The cook will prepare a perfect pita bread, filled with eggplant, potato, egg, tomato, a lot of hummus, and many other secret spices. Don’t be surprised if you walk out of there with a new guilty pleasure.
After such a savory meal, you might want to get some cool refreshments. Don’t worry, we’ve thought about that. Your next destination is going to be Cafe Levinsky. Here you will find more flavors in a glass than you have ever tasted before. They offer a variety of tasty drinks. Try some fruit-filled cider. Or taste some Gazoz. This refreshing drink revolves around fresh fruit. The combination of different flavors will leave a lasting impression for sure.
The final dish is one you’ve probably dreamed of many times before. We invite you to go the Bretonne Creperie. The restaurant is known for their French crepes. Either go for a savory treat with cheese, eggs and some greens, or give in to your desire and enjoy your favorite crepe with Nutella
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.