- Desert hike, in the high Judean desert.
- Bedouin Hospitality and overnight in a Bedouin tent.
- Extreme Trek down Tze'elim canyon, all the way to the Dead Sea.
- miles away from civilization
- Day 1
- 06:45 - Depart from Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv
- Tour: Hike Upper Rahaf Stream from the city of Arad to Kfar Hanokdim Village.
- Accommodation: Kfar Hanokdim.
- Day 2
- Tour: Trek Lower Tze'elim canyon from Kfar Hanokdim Village to the Dead Sea.
- Evening - Arrive back in Tel Aviv
First day: 12KM Desert hike, in the high Judean desert, among the cliffs, boulders and
the camel-made routs.
Bedouin Hospitality and overnight in Kfar Hanokdim Nomads Village (Bedouin
storyteller and refreshments, authentic dinner and breakfast, To-Go lunch,
overnight in a Bedouin tent).
Second day: 16KM Extreme Trek down Tze’elim canyon and springs, all the way to the Dead
Sea. A one of a kind experience of nomadic life in the desert, miles away from
February: 4-5, 18-19
March: 4-5, 25-26
April: 1-2, 15-16, 29-30
May: 6-7, 20-21
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.