- Across Makhtesh Ramon, along the Israel National Trail
- Camping night out under the stars!
- Administration and camping equipment are all provided!
- Poyke Pot Shepherds' Dinner.
- Hike Through one of the wildest viewpoints of the Negev, all the way to the Arava Valley.
- Day 1
- Tour: Hike 13KM from Ein Saharonim in Makhtesh Ramon to Gev Holit near Eastern
- Ramon's ribs
- Accommodation: Camping night! (Equipment is provided by New Age Trekking)
- Day 2
- Tour: Hike 15KM from Gev Holit near Eastern Ramon's ribs to Moshav Sapir in the
- Araba Valley
A true desert Trek, 28KM along the most scenic part of the Israel National
Trail. Explore the least known parts of the Israeli Negev desert, along the 2300
years old Incense Route. Hike the Largest Makhtesh (erosion crater) in the
world, and the Great Syrian African Rift’s Biblical landscape. Camp out covered
with a blanket of stars. This tour is operated by our professional trekking partners New Age Trekking. This tour is operated by our professional trekking partners New Age Trekking.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.