Abraham Tours' new 3 Day Jerusalem & Dead Sea Package provides the perfect opportunity to see the best of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea region
- Get a great discount compared to booking the tours and accommodation separately
- Stay in the top rated Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
- Take a self-guided tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea
- Enjoy one of our fun evening activities
- Be guided around Jerusalem's Old City and Mount of Olives
- Day Tour 1
- Holy City Tour - A guided tour around the Old City of Jerusalem, visiting the four quarters of Jerusalem and the holy sites spread throughout
- Day Tour 2
- Mount of Olives Tour - A guided tour around the Mount of Olives
- Day Tour 3
- Masada Sunrise Tour (Packages starting Sunday & Wednesday) OR
- Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour (Packages starting all other days)
- Packages can optionally include 2 Nights at Abraham Hostel Jerusalem and the option to book additional nights before and after the package
- As well as a great evening event
- Either the "Hummus Workshop and Dinner" (Packages starting Sunday)
- Or the "Jerusalem Pub Crawl" (Packages starting every day except Sunday)
- Order of Tours changes depending on start date. See your confirmation for full itinerary
- Package can be booked without accommodation, as well as with additional accommodation before and after the package starts and finishes.
- *Itinerary is subject to change.
- This Package is a combination of Guided Tours, Self-Guided Tours, workshops, activities and Accommodation.
Abraham Tours’ new 3 Day Jerusalem & Dead Sea Package provides the perfect opportunity to see the best of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea region.
We combine our top rated hostel accommodation in central Jerusalem, with three of our best tours around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea, as well as a fun evening activity.
The first tour on the package, the Holy City Tour, is a 4 hour guided tour around the Jerusalem, visiting the four quarters of the Old City and a number of sights along the way. We’ll visit the Temple Mount/Noble Sanctuary, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, stations of the cross, Western Wall and many other locations.
Our second tour is the Mount of Olives guided tour, taking us up to the mount overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem, and steeped with historical and religious sites and many sights of natural beauty.
The third tour included in the package is our unique Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea tour, which takes us out of the city and into the Judean Desert. You’ll get to visit the ancient Masada Fortress, hike in the Ein Gedi nature reserve, and float in the Dead Sea.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.
Price List starting from
Tours Only – 495 ILS
Tours & Dorm Bed – 635 ILS
Tours & Single Room – 995 ILS
Tours & Double/Twin Room Per Person – 760 ILS