Join us on a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tasting a delicious Israeli meal of hummus. Try something new, healthy and authentic as we introduce you to this tasty local vegetarian dish
- Join us in the Abraham Hostel lounge in a fun social setting
- Watch and join in, as locals create delicious hummus using local ingredients
- Finish this fun workshop off with a filling dinner of hummus and pita
- 19:30- Meet at the lounge of the Abraham Hostel-Davidka Square
- 20:30- Enjoy a delicious meal of hummus in a fun social setting
- NB: All times are approximate
Have you come to the Middle East and realized you have fallen in love with the food, especially the Hummus? Did you know hummus is easy to make, healthy and vegan? Do you wish that you could make your own hummus?
Well you’re in luck! At Abraham Hostel we do a specialized Hummus Workshop so you can learn how to make the best hummus so that when you return home you not only have a life skill to show off to your friends at parties and events, but you will also have the skills to make hummus anytime you’re craving it.
We meet in the Lounge and Bar area at the hostel where everything will be set up and ready to go so you and fellow hostel friends can learn how to create this life changing hummus in a relaxed but exciting environment. Using all local ingredients, Abraham Hostel’s very own Hummus Specialist will walk you through step by step on the process of making hummus and all the ways you can put your own special touch to it.
Enjoy a unique experience that will allow you to take home a learned necessity in Middle Eastern cooking.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.