Eilat Desert Jeep Tour
An exciting Jeep adventure takes us off-road toward the Eilat Mountain Nature Reserve where we can drive along the remarkable desert landscape.
At Solomon’s Valley, our open-aired Jeep will follow the ancient Mecca pilgrim trail as it winds up the heights of the Eilat Mountains. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery from the highest summits that span across the Red Sea and four countries – Israel, Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia.
At Netafim Spring, the only spring in the Eilat Mountains, we will explore the local flora and fauna, such as ibex and hyrax who call this region home.
Our Jeeps will take us back to Eilat by the early afternoon, just in time for lunch.
- Off road adventure in an open air Jeep
- Explore the local wildlife
- Ride out to the most dramatic off-road routes
Good to Know
- What to bring: hat, sunscreen, walking shoes, water and snacks
- The jeeps are open air, and the weather in the mountains is refreshing and cooler than in Eilat
- Pick up point: Shfifon St 3, Eilat
- Transportation from Eilat
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks