Experience an inspiring evening of creativity and learning at the Hamsa Workshop. Learn techniques of working with clay, handcraft your own Hamsa ornament to take home, get to know other guests and learn about this ancient symbol and what it means in Middle Easter art culture
- Learn techniques in working with clay
- Paint your own Hamsa ornament to take home
- Learn about Middle Eastern art culture
- Workshop concludes with tea and cookies
- 19:30 – Meet in the lounge of the Abraham Hostel, Davidka Square
- 21:00 – Conclude workshop with Moroccan Tea and cookies
Take part in a creative workshop that explores creativity, craftsmanship and ancient traditional artwork.
During the workshop, Abraham Hostels very own ceramic artist will walk you through step by step on the process of crafting with clay. Together we will explore the aspects of traditional crafts, symbolism and ritual throughout Middle Eastern art.
You will have the opportunity to design and paint a beautiful Hamsa Ornament to take home with you and to conclude, we will join together at the end of the workshop for Moroccan tea and cookies.
This workshop invites you to join us in getting in touch with our creative side, connect with others and learn about history through art.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.