Take our convenient transportation to Caesarea National Park, where the ruins of the ancient Roman city and harbor await
- Explore the extensive Roman ruins at the Caesarea National Park
- Look out over the Mediterranean horizon from the well preserved Roman Marina
- - 10:30 - Depart from Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv
- - 11:30 - Arrive at Caesarea National Park, self guided tour
- - 14:30 - Leave to Tel Aviv
- - 15:30 - Arrive to Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv
- NB: All times are approximate
- -This is a self-guided tour, meaning that it includes full transportation, but no actual guide.
- Did you always want to step back in time?
- Then this is your chance to do so while joining our Virtual Reality (VR) experience in Caesarea! The VR experience in Caesarea allows you to stand in front of ancient ruins and gives you the chance to visualize how it used to look like around you thousands of years ago.
- So don't miss out and take the opportunity to step back in time with only an additional cost of 40 ILS.
Escape the city limits and take a day trip to the ancient Roman ruins at the Caesarea National Park.
We depart from Tel Aviv mid-morning, traveling along the coastline northward as the Mediterranean Sea shimmers in the sunlight to the west. You’ll soon arrive at the Caesarea National Park where the ruins of an ancient Roman harbor city await. Caesarea was one of the most significant Roman cities outside of Rome during the time of Herod, and the ruins include a Hippodrome, aqueduct, houses, and palaces.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.