Take our convenient Caesarea Tour with Lunch to the north where the ruins of the ancient Roman city and harbor await, with a delicious Arab-style lunch to follow
- Explore the extensive Roman ruins at the Caesarea National Park
- Look out over the Mediterranean horizon from the well preserved Roman Marina
- Enjoy a delicious Arab-style lunch at the nearby village of Jisr az-Zarqa
- - 10:30 - Depart from Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv
- - 11:30 - Arrive at Caesarea National Park, self guided tour
- - 13:30 - Go to Jisr az-Zarqa to have lunch
- - 14:30 - Leave to Tel Aviv
- - 15:30 - Arrive to Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv
- NB: All times are approximate
- -This is a self-guided tour, meaning that it includes full transportation and printed guiding materials, but no actual guide.
Escape the city limits and take a day trip to the ancient Roman ruins at the Caesarea National Park.
We depart from Tel Aviv mid-morning, traveling along the coastline northward as the Mediterranean Sea shimmers in the sunlight to the west. You’ll soon arrive at the Caesarea National Park where the ruins of an ancient Roman harbor city await. Caesarea was one of the most significant Roman cities outside of Rome during the time of Herod, and the ruins include a Hippodrome, aqueduct, houses, and palaces.
Following your time at Caesarea, we’ll head north to the nearby village of Jisr az-Zarqa where a delicious Arab-style lunch will be enjoyed, before we return back to Tel Aviv in the afternoon.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.