Our 'Best of the West Bank' tour offers an exciting and easy way to gain a unique and fascinating insight into life in the West Bank, and the rich history and culture of the region
- Visit the city where Jesus was born, Bethlehem
- Explore the ancient city of Jericho
- Tour the vibrant, modern, city of Ramallah
- Enjoy panoramic views across the hills of the Judean Desert, and the green hills further north
- Experience an authentic Arabic style lunch
- 07:30 - Pick-up at Abraham Hostel, Davidka Square
- 07:45 - (Upon Request Only) - Pickup from Carta Parking Lot (near Jaffa Gate)
- - Qasr el-Yahud baptism site
- - Tour of Jericho
- - Tour of Ramallah
- - Lunch (approximately)
- - Tour of Bethlehem
- - Return to Jerusalem
- NB: All times are approximate and highly dependent on traffic conditions
- * For operational reasons, drop-off is only possible in the same city you started from.
- * Please note that sites may vary depending on crowds and/or religious holidays.
- * Passports are required, and it is unlawful for Israeli Passport holders to join
This unique one-day guided West Bank will take you to three of the highlights of the West Bank – Bethlehem, Jericho and Ramallah – for an unforgettable insight into the history and culture of this fascinating region. Visiting major historic and religious sites, as well as sites of natural beauty, and modern-day culture, this is a varied and fascinating tour which you will not soon forget.
Leaving Jerusalem, the tour heads to Qasr-el-Yahud, the ancient baptism site of Jesus on the banks of the Jordan River, before stopping at Jericho, the oldest city in the world. As well as the historical sites, we will have the opportunity to view the Mount of Temptation from below, where the biblical story of the defeat of the Devil took place.
Next, we explore Ramallah, the modern, vibrant, cultural capital of the West Bank, where we’ll walk through the city and visit Arafat’s Tomb, before moving on to the city of Jesus’s birth, Bethlehem.
The final stop is Bethlehem, where we will visit holy sites of the city, including the Church of Nativity; walk through the Old City with its colorful market; and walk alongside the separation barrier that cuts through the city and see the colourful contributions made by famous graffiti artist, Banksy. Finally, we head back to Jerusalem with a day of memories that will not be soon forgotten.
This is a chance to see different facets of an extraordinary region, covering a number of places and topics and meeting people in a way that is difficult for travelers to do alone.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.
Can’t find a date that suites you? Check out our tour departing from Tel Aviv!