Save yourself the hassle of converting currency or haggling with taxi drivers when you arrive at Ben Gurion Airport, and book our direct shuttle transfer via this easy share taxi service which will drop you directly to the Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem
- Pre-book your ticket, and just show your driver without need for any further payment
- Leave directly from the airport, and arrive at the Abraham Hostel in just over an hours time
- Bring your luggage on the shuttle, without having to pay extra
- Save yourself the hassle of changing money at the Airport, and pre-book instead
- Service is available 24/7 except during holidays and times of Airport closure.
- Travel time takes approximately 1.5 hours to the Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem
- You must print the ticket you will receive via email, and give this to the driver. If you are already in transit, we suggest not to pre-book this as you may not have a chance to print the ticket before you arrive, and without a printed ticket, you will be required to pay the driver directly.
- The ticket cost already includes an 11 ILS credit card and processing fee in the 75 ILS ticket price.
The fastest, cheapest and easiest way to get to the Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem from the Airport (Ben Gurion) is the share taxi/shuttle service which operates 24/7 and takes just over an hour to drop you at the Hostel’s front door.
Pre-book with us, and save yourself the hassle of converting currency or bargaining with Taxi drivers, when you just want to get to Jerusalem to start your experience, or recover from your flight. Just take your ticket and hand it to the driver at the front of the terminal, and your luggage will be loaded and then you’re on the way!
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.