Save yourself the hassle of converting extra currency or haggling with taxi drivers when leaving for your departing flight from Ben Gurion Airport, and book our direct shuttle transfer via this easy shuttle service which will drop you directly at Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 3.
- Service is available every 2 hours, ONLY during Shabbat (weekends) when there is no public transportation
- First shuttle will depart at 5:00PM on Friday and last one will depart on Sunday 07:00PM
- Pre-book your ticket online and save yourself the hassle of haggling with taxi drivers
- Leave from the centrally located Abraham Hostel and arrive at Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 3 in just 30 minutes
- No extra charge for luggage
- Service is available only during weekends (Friday & Saturday, including Sunday early morning)
- Departing every two hours, except during certain holidays and times of Airport closure.
- Travel time takes around half an hour to Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 3
- For Flights Departing from Terminal 1
- A free internal airport shuttle service is available from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1.
- The station for the shuttle service from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1 is located on Level G, next to the station of the Long-Term Car Park shuttle.
- The shuttle booking includes a one-way ride to the airport for one person including a piece of luggage and one carry-on luggage.
The cheapest way to get to Ben Gurion Airport on weekends, when there is no public transportation!
Our service is fast, hassle free and is the easiest way to get to Ben Gurion Airport Terminal 3 during the weekend. During the weekend – on Fridays & Saturdays, the service departs every two hours, taking just over half an hour to drop you at Terminal 3.
Pre-book with us, and save yourself the hassle of exchanging extra currency or bargaining with taxi drivers, when you just want to get to the airport to head back home or continue your journey.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES:
Exchange rate information is provided by a third party for indicative purposes only.