Our new Abraham Shuttle service is the perfect solution for travel around Israel, between Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Nazareth
- Convenient daily service, running on weekends and holidays
- Dropping you directly at the city center of Nazareth, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Door to door service between the 3 Abraham Hostels
- Take your luggage and travel in comfort!
- Jerusalem to:
- Tel Aviv - Departs at 09:15 AM (Daily)
- Nazareth - Departs at 09:15 AM (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- Tel Aviv to:
- Nazareth - Departs at 10:30 AM (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- Jerusalem - Departs at 15:45 (Daily)
- Nazareth to:
- Tel Aviv - Departs at 13:30 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- Jerusalem - Departs at 13:30 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- *Times are approximate. The shuttle may stop along the way for pickup's and drop off's. and affected by external factors such as traffic and weather conditions
For your convenience, Abraham Hostel offers a new shuttle service between our hostel locations in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Nazareth. An easy alternative to navigating public transportation, the shuttle runs daily and drops you off at the door of the hostel, so it’s a great option for anyone staying at one of our hostels or in the city center.
Pre-book the shuttle or stop by the traveler’s desk to book.
This service is for both guests and non-guests of the Abraham Hostel network.
Availability is guaranteed for reservations made by 7PM the day prior to travel.
From Jerusalem to
Tel Aviv -30 ILS
Nazareth – 60 ILS
From Tel Aviv to
Nazareth – 50 ILS
Jerusalem – 30 ILS
From Nazareth to
Tel Aviv – 50 ILS
Jerusalem – 60 ILS